We have the exclusive Hunter range of horse floats available either ex stock or by order.
Strong, safe and comfortable for your horses, easy to tow, and finished to a high standard with a range of accessories, there’s a Hunter float to satisfy and impress most equestrian folk.
We live at Karaka and are a bit horse mad ourselves, so we understand what you are after and can offer no-nonsense advice and full ongoing back-up.
Hunter floats feature:
- Fully welded galvanised chassis for structural integrity and long life
- Spring or gas strut support making ramp easy to raise and lower
- Lockable full size side access door
- Fibreglass roof for long life
- Durable stone guards and infilled drawbars
- Braked front wheels with handbrake
- Mounted spare wheel and jockey wheel
- Galvanised or alloy 15 inch wheels
- Heavy duty centre dividers and chest bars
- Interior lights and roof vents
- LED tail lights in protective channel, 7 pin flat plug with holder on draw bar
- Pre purchase safety check
- Complimentary first service
- On road costs (Reg & Wof) can be organised on your behalf
Our Hunter horse float models are:
Two horse straight load extended
|Hot dip galvanised
More models coming!
Click here to look at our horse float accessories, including tack boxes, blanket racks, awnings, and rear dust doors.
We also do other equestrian trailers such as the jump trailer shown on the right: look at our custom build service.
Click here to see how we ensure that you get value for money.
Most models are either in stock or arriving soon. All you need to do is contact us.
A great solution:
- Avoid the large capital outlay for a good float
- Avoid the dangers of a cheap float
- Avoid the hassles and high costs of short term hire
- Change floats as your needs change
With a lease the float stays at your place, but we look after regular servicing, warrant and registration. Both new and used floats can be leased to suit your budget - and if you have a special requirement we can discuss the options.
Lease terms range from three months to five years, after which the lease may be extended or the float purchased, or you may lease a new float. You can even terminate early if you want to switch to a different float with us.
For commercial users, payments may be tax deductible. Years of experience and a plain English lease agreement make leasing from Trailer World a breeze! Contact us or call us for a quote!
It couldn't be simpler!
- No big capital outlay or long term commitment - pay as and when you need it
- No pulling the float out of the paddock or shed only to find it is not roadworthy when you need it!
Floats may be hired for the day, weekend, week or longer. If you only need to float your horses occasionally, this may be the best answer for you - especially if you are based in the vicinity of Karaka horse country, since we're just up the road! Contact us or call us now for a quote!
Check out our current stock of used floats - these are always changing so if you can't see what you want, call us!
|Fieldline Extra Wide Tandem Single
Pop up roof vent
Rear dust cover
Side tent/awning kit
Now available for purchase or operating lease
Retail Price: $7,500.00
|Thoroughbred Double - SORRY LEASED!
Quality braked double float. Complete with hydraulic brakes, rear dust cover, spare, jockey wheel.
Available for purchase or lease
Retail Price: $10,995.00
|Quality double float for Lease
Extra long cabin area Brent Smith braked double float available for lease terms from 6 months
Stallion Braked Double float - a more budget float. Available for lease from 6 month term